Phoenix Aluminum Trailer Option...

I’m looking for good photos of the aluminum trailers that Phoenix offers as an option. Anybody got any good photos? I’d like to see some that shows the quality of the welding. I contacted Phoenix and they didn’t have any photos. So, they forwarded my request to Marinemaster. Marinemaster sent me 1 photo that was very low resolution.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall256 View Post
    I’m looking for good photos of the aluminum trailers that Phoenix offers as an option. Anybody got any good photos? I’d like to see some that shows the quality of the welding. I contacted Phoenix and they didn’t have any photos. So, they forwarded my request to Marinemaster. Marinemaster sent me 1 photo that was very low resolution.
    I am pretty curious as well. I ordered my boat with the aluminum trailer, but it won't be in until early May doubt you want to wait that long.
    I haven't seen a phoenix with an aluminum trailer yet but I am praying it doesn't look hideous.
    2019 721 ProXP 250 Mercury Pro XS 4 Stroke

3. Member
    I've seen 2 or 3 with the aluminum trailers. They looked alright to me but I never got up close to really check them out.

Aluminum trailers for a Phoenix are looking more like a unicorn!?!?

5. Member
    No pics but a friend of mine had an aluminum trailer and it looked well built to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Customsilverado View Post
    I am pretty curious as well. I ordered my boat with the aluminum trailer, but it won't be in until early May doubt you want to wait that long.
    I haven't seen a phoenix with an aluminum trailer yet but I am praying it doesn't look hideous.
    Take some pics when you get it! I still haven’t ordered and will probably wait now to order a 2020. But, still can’t find good photos of the aluminum trailer.

7. Member
    Take some pics when you get it! I still haven’t ordered and will probably wait now to order a 2020. But, still can’t find good photos of the aluminum trailer.
    I will take some pics for sure, I will probably be picking it up around May 14th

I got to see some pictures on Facebook. You can go to Phoenix Owners group on Facebook to see them. The trailer is actually Aluminum/Galvanized hybrid.

9. Member
    I got to see some pictures on Facebook. You can go to Phoenix Owners group on Facebook to see them. The trailer is actually Aluminum/Galvanized hybrid.
    I will check them out

10. Member
    I have scrolled through a bunch of pics on 2 fb pages and couldn't find any aluminum trailers.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Member
    Thanks

13. Member
    I think Bradley Hallman, FLW Pro, has it on his Phoenix. You can check out his instagram or facebook page and see.
    2022 Phoenix 721 / 250 Mercury ProXs / MK Ultrex
    HB Helix 12 G4N / Garmin 106sv / Livescope

14. Member
    My 2013 had aluminum trailer never had any issues, it look good, handle good, never any issues. I wish my 2018 had aluminum trailer, I'm on the east coast of N.C., the trailer had the big I beam, much bigger than the c channel the metal trailer has.

15. Member
    Here's some factory pics for you for now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice! Get some Sharkhide metal protectant. Follow the directions and rub your trailer down with it every 2 years and she’ll stay looking like new. Works great on the diamond plate also.

17. Member
    Nice! Get some Sharkhide metal protectant. Follow the directions and rub your trailer down with it every 2 years and she’ll stay looking like new. Works great on the diamond plate also.

Thanks I will look into that