Northern California Lakes

Anyone fishing this weekend got a backseat open? I’m coming to Clear Lake tomorrow and will stay through Monday! If anyone’s got a back seat open and fishing anywhere I’m open to driving just want to fish! Got my own equipment and gas money too! Let me know if anything is open! Thanks guys!

2. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse.hill.12 View Post
    Anyone fishing this weekend got a backseat open? I’m coming to Clear Lake tomorrow and will stay through Monday! If anyone’s got a back seat open and fishing anywhere I’m open to driving just want to fish! Got my own equipment and gas money too! Let me know if anything is open! Thanks guys!
    I'll be out this weekend, but i'm pretty far from Clear Lake. If you're staying at Clear Lake, you should have a good chance at landing some bass. Despite the weather out there lately, been hearing good things.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

3. Member

Fishing a Guided Trip

Alabama boys headed to Sacramento June 18th. Looking for a trip to a spotted bass lake. Any recommendations.
    Don't take life so seriously no one get's out alive

Quote Originally Posted by need5biguns56 View Post
    Alabama boys headed to Sacramento June 18th. Looking for a trip to a spotted bass lake. Any recommendations.
    Folsom or Bullards Bar ( Home of the World Record Spot ) would be closest. You're not too far to Oroville also. I'd also hit Clear Lake if you want some BIG LargeMouth action. Plenty of guides available too. Good luck and have fun !!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

Quote Originally Posted by need5biguns56 View Post
    Bring lots of gas money! Gas prices have gone through the roof. Premium is well over $4.00 per gallon....And as wmitch2 said Bullards Bar is the place to go for awesome spot
    action. Good luck guys on your trip! Bent rods and tight lines to you all!
    "Show me the water, I will fish."

6. Member
    June not the best month for Bullards