Thread: All done.

All done.

Got my 2019 Tracker 195 TE all rigged out the way I wanted it.
    Here is a list of the up grades I did to it.
    I sold my old boat and used the money for up grades.

I ordered the boat with second console, trailer brakes, and a Pro XS 150 4 stroke.

I removed the trolling motor and the two little depth finders. Saved the TM for a spare, sold the DF's
    Replaced the TM with an Ultrex 24V 52” Mega Down Imaging TM. The hole that they cut in my deck for the little depth finder I covered with the GPS puck that comes with the Ultrex.

I added a “Deck it Mount” at the front end of the TM foot pedal box and put a Helix 10 Mega Down Imaging unit on the mount.
    I linked it with the Solix 10 that I mounted at the console.

I took the small unit off the console and added an aluminum plate ¼” thick under the plastic console.

I also added a ¼” thick cutting board stock (black) to the top, cut 4 inches square with rounded corners.

Then added a “Balz-Out” mount to the beefed up mounting spot and put my Solix 10 Mega SI DI there.

Balz-Out mounts are a 100 times better than anything else I have found.

Transducer mounted in back where the first one was.

Then added one black 8 foot Power Pole Pro S II to the portside in the back. With a P P. cover.

I got some marine grade LED lights and put them in all the compartments on the front deck.

I hooked them into the live well light switch. Flip the switch, and they all come on.

The rubber seals around all the front storage bends leak. Water gets up under the rubber seals. To fix this I took the seals off and ran a bead of a really good silicone all the way around next to the edge. Then replaced the rubber seals. No more leaks.

Real happy with my new boat.
    Last edited by Fish Commando; 03-27-2019 at 07:49 PM.