Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WI-Bassin View Post
    Did you get her from The Boat Center? Is that Justin's boat from last year? Congrats!
    This was Justin's boat from The Boat Center. You could tell huh? lol
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

2018 Skeeter ZX250 250 Yamaha SHO

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxskeeter View Post
    This was Justin's boat from The Boat Center. You could tell huh? lol

I actually drove it last year before I ordered mine. Great boat from a great dealership!
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

3. Member
    Opted for a 19 model hey? what color option? Hard not to pass this deal up at that price
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

4. Member
    I went with option five I think. The black and orange. I really didn't know it was for sale until I saw it at the open house. Great price.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

5. Member
    Great riding boat! You wont be dissapointed!

6. Member
    I was able to open up on the lake this past weekend. 70.2 mph and saw rpms @ 6200 so I backed off. Atlas was at 12, motor trimmed and H2O at 15psi. 1/2 tank of fuel, tournament loaded and live well empty. Air temp was about 65 low humidity. 25 SHO prop. This sound about right to you guys?

Thanks

Roger
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

7. Member
    I would say you are about 2 mph off. May want to tweak your set up (prop slip is high). Also most likely you have the 25 Vmax SHO T2 prop. It is known to be off straight out of the box. I would get with Mark Croxton and have him dial it in. You should be around 72ish solo with your indicated load.

8. Member
    Thanks for the info. That is the answer i am looking for. I knew I had a good amount of prop slip with the T2 prop. just wanted to make sure it was in the general area that others were in. I will get this prop sent in this summer. Also, i am looking into a b&b Solas Scorpion 24. I hear folks are having good luck with them and wanted to make sure i have a spare in the boat

Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    I would say you are about 2 mph off. May want to tweak your set up (prop slip is high). Also most likely you have the 25 Vmax SHO T2 prop. It is known to be off straight out of the box. I would get with Mark Croxton and have him dial it in. You should be around 72ish solo with your indicated load.
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12