RT 188/ Powertech prop spacer?

I'm desperately looking for this answer and my dealer and Powertech are no help at all. I posted in the prop section and got crickets.

I just bought a new PT Stainless 21p prop for my 115 SHO. Obviously it needs some kind of spacer or different thrust washer to fit properly. I know several people run this prop, but I can't find ANY info on what I need to make it fit.

Thanks.

2. Member
    My PT prop didn't require and kind of spacer. Used the same thrust washer as the stock prop.

Sounds like you need to verify that you have a yamaha prop. Does the number on the prop have YM in it?
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

3. Member
    Yeah, when I tried a 20", the TW fit just fine. Surprised PT didn't help you. You did call them?
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

4. Member
    Yep, it's a Yamaha prop. It's the same one that many people recommended. If Powertech can't tell me what I need to make their prop fit, and my dealer doesn't care because they don't sell that brand, then I guess I'll have to send it back.

5. Member
    Do you have a local prop shop you can go to? I'm sure they would help. Whats not fitting factory thrust washer should work? post a pic I'm sure someone would be able to help with a clearer understanding.