Direct wiring instead of using wireless remotes ? Talon

Any electrical engineers out there that know how to direct wire the talons for their deployment and retraction,..

I'm not sure if its even possible, just an udea as I can't find the non-bluetooth fott pedals anywhere

2. Member
    The way the Talon is set up it is not capable of hard wiring the up and down buttons. Only can use a remote or your phone or GPS. The control board is sealed with only lights, PB, and terminals exposed.

If your talking non bluetooth Talons there is three ways to deploy them. They come from the factory with two sets of fobs that go on a lanyard to wear around your neck. If you do not have one they should be easy to find. Heck I think I saw one in my basement the other day that has never been used. They can also be deployed by manually pressing a button on the Talon. This is inconvenient but if a remote quits it's still possible to deploy/retract them. The third way is a wireless foot remote. Unfortunately this foot remote is no longer made and the new version that is for bluetooth models and does not work with non bluetooth models. I have the foot switch but still find myself use the lanyard remote 75% of the time. The lanyard is right on my chest. I don't even have to look it's just there, I just reach and hit the button. Now the foot remote is handy but you have to look down and see exactly where the up or down button is located. To me you have to concentrate more on the foot remote wherase with the lanyard I don't even look I just feel the remote and press the correct button.

4. Member
    I didn't think that there could be a way to hard wire the controls, I was looking for the non bluetooth foot remote but can't find it anywhere,
    I actually keep the fob in my front pocket it stays a certain way and i can either reach in and press or outside the pockets,..
    I keep my I-pilot remote around my neck usually

Every once in a while you will find one on ebay. They are no longer in production so you just have to keep your eyes open for one that is for sale. If you find one act quick because it won't stay for sale for long due to demand.

6. Member
    If you want to get rid of your foot switch let me know I’d be interested in it!!??