Thread: Thank You!

BBC SPONSOR

Thank You!

Just a quick shout out to everyone that helped with the Classic!

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Special Thank You to:

Joey Jeffrey (my fishin partner), poor boy ran 50 miles a day inside the XB21 going over all of the interior features.

Johnny Maxwell
    Johnny and Melanie Johnson
    Jody and Melissa Braud
    Greg Cope
    Dan Hatstat
    Jonathan Bowling
    Terry and Mary Wingo
    Teb Jones

And of course Darris and Nancy Allison along with the entire crew at Allison.

I could not have pulled this off without each and every one of you. The amount of attention that we received at the classic was outstanding. It was great to catch up with all of my old friends and meet a ton of new friends. If I missed you or got pulled away to answer a question I am sorry!

I believe there were 155k people in attendance and thanks to LBF.com I believe all of them were at our booth to wait in line for a Duckett rod
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

2. Member
    I had a blast and was honored to be able to help in any way. It was truly enjoyable to talk to people about something I am so passionate about. In fact I had to really watch myself and not go overboard and scare folks off.

Johnny Johnson

3. Member
    I couldn't agree more with Johnny Johnson. It was an amazing experience to be unofficially part of!

Thanks to all for everything!

Dan
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

4. Member
    I would like to know how many duckett rods they sold. Everybody I seen was carrying at least 3 around.

5. Member
    It was an outstanding coming out party for Allison at THE Classic. 155K and I believe it. Unreal how long the lines were at every door just to get in on Saturday morning on a cold day. Tim you missed a great marketing opportunity. I kept waiting on you to pick up on it and I was determined I wasn't going to mind your business nor Darris and Nancy either. But those Duckett rods were selling so great because you buy one at regular price of $100 and get 2 rods free. You never once offered that 3:1 deal to any people who were shopping for a new boat. Just think of the deal you blew by not listening to, and watching the marketing genius's at LBF.com. Next time watch what's flying off the shelf and give a guy a great deal.

6. BBC SPONSOR

I thought about it Maxwell but decided to lay low this time
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wayne View Post
    I would like to know how many duckett rods they sold. Everybody I seen was carrying at least 3 around.
    No kidding!!! Unreal, they must of had a semi load of them.
    Fastbass Marine LLC

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

8. Member
    Great event! I enjoyed getting to meet and talk to everyone. Special group of people too say the least.

Greg Cope

P.S.-I talked with LBF when we were closing down..they sold over 5000 rods.
    Podge

9. Member
    Tim, we had a blast, and, I got my Duckett rod quota.

10. Member
    I bypassed the Duckett rods and bought a Megabass Levante

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Brinson View Post
    I bypassed the Duckett rods and bought a Megabass Levante
    Smart man!
    Fastbass Marine LLC

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X