Thread: Walking Dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS22 View Post
    That one took me by SURPRISE... I expected some carnage but TEN? I'm guessing Alpha is in for a rude awakening, and I think Rick Grimes will have something to do with it!

rick gone until the movies comes out
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    So, Alpha walked Darryl to the edge of the pit full of walkers. If you were paying attention, you saw that she had her finger along the stock of the sawed off shotgun, not on the trigger or even in the trigger guard. So, why didn't Darryl take the shotgun away from her and push her in the pit?

Yeah, I know...it's TV.
    She still had control of his friends so he had to roll with it. The show last night was a good one. Henry was doing a lot of stupid stuff and putting a lot of people at risk, hated to see him, and all the rest go though. I wonder how Carol will deal with Lydia, she didn't look to happy in the previews.

3. Member
    People still watch this show?

4. Member
    I thought Carol or the King were going to pay the price for Henry taking the girl. Henry was more expendable though I guess.

I don't follow the comic book, so I don't know how Alpha dies there. But, I do know one thing...Alpha pi$$ed off Carol...she gone!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

6. Banned
    Came in the house and the wife is crying. Me " What did I do now " Her. " Not you its The Walking Dead Show ". I went back out to rake leaves releived it wasn't me this time.

7. Member
    I don't follow the comic book, so I don't know how Alpha dies there. But, I do know one thing...Alpha pi$$ed off Carol...she gone!
    Negan cuts her head off

Quote Originally Posted by iabass8 View Post
    Negan cuts her head off
    That'll work, too!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Way to predictable anymore. That was what made to show in the beginning, because you didn't know who might get it. Not too long into the show, I told my wife seven of the ten that got killed and no, I didn't read the comics.
    Last edited by jbassman87; 03-26-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 98 Elite203 View Post
    People still watch this show?
    yes. yes we do. Happy now?
    2007 Basscat PII Anniversary Edition/200 Opti

Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Way to predictable anymore. That was what made to show in the beginning, because you didn't know who might get it. Not too long into the show, I told my wife seven of the ten that were going killed and no, I didn't read the comics.
    Just curious ....how'd you know there would be ten killed?

12. Member
    So, Alpha walked Darryl to the edge of the pit full of walkers. If you were paying attention, you saw that she had her finger along the stock of the sawed off shotgun, not on the trigger or even in the trigger guard. So, why didn't Darryl take the shotgun away from her and push her in the pit?

Yeah, I know...it's TV.
    Maybe because the Whisperers still had Daryl's friends as collateral. I thought about it too but not the right move at the time. Beta is a bad dude but kinda mentally slow.

13. Member
    Negan will come out being a good guy.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJ View Post
    I hope they stick to the comics on how Alpha dies. Will be an interesting show if they do.
    thanks bud. lol

should have known. My fault.

Quote Originally Posted by tooboocoo View Post
    Just curious ....how'd you know there would be ten killed?
    I didn't know the exact number, just picked 7 out of the ten that were killed. I really thought it was going to be 12, as I had 5 others picked out too.

Edited for not wording it very well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12