Ultrex 52" Kickstand/Brace Options

I'm looking for options to brace my 52" Ultrex. Preferably I'd like a kickstand version that will screw into the bracket the shaft runs through. I really don't want something I'm going to need to monkey around with before deploying the TM or something on the deck that could be a trip hazzard. A buddy of mine had one come with his 45" but I can't find one anywhere so far. I'm also going to be adding the HB 360 to my TM, so I have to imagine this might limit my options. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

2. Member
    Doesn't the ultrex come with one factory?
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

3. Member
    Probably looking for the TH Marine Troll Tamer. Works really well. Just kick it to release it.

trol tamer.jpg
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ckessenich View Post
    I'm looking for options to brace my 52" Ultrex. Preferably I'd like a kickstand version that will screw into the bracket the shaft runs through. I really don't want something I'm going to need to monkey around with before deploying the TM or something on the deck that could be a trip hazzard. A buddy of mine had one come with his 45" but I can't find one anywhere so far. I'm also going to be adding the HB 360 to my TM, so I have to imagine this might limit my options. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
    That Troll motor should have come with a bracket from the factory. Is this a new rig? Because if it is then the dealer should have installed it before you took delivery.
    Part 2771929. Retail about $47.00.

5. Member
    The boat, Ultrex & everything else I bought brand new last Spring. I'll reach out to the dealer & have them make it right. Thanks eveyone!