Shocks on trailer

Anyone have a tandem trailer with shocks on each axle?

2. Banned
    Worth every penny, wouldn’t have a trailer without.

Would you happen to know the name or part number of the shocks. I have 4, two on each axle. I would think any shock, same length & diameter, would work but not sure of the load factor. Would hate to have to get them from Marine Master Trailers. You're right, lot of difference pulling a trailer without them. Also have disc brakes on all wheels which stops it really fast. I don't think the shocks need changing right away but will probably change them soon.
    Thanks

4. Banned
    I’m sorry I can’t help with that at the moment, I left my boat at the lake last weekend but will be back this weekend and I’ll look. I can’t imagine them being something special. I’d take one off and go to Napa and I’d bet they have the same thing in stock.

That's what I was thinking.
    Thanks

6. Member
    I have a Phoenix boat and I believe the same manufacturer builds the Triton trailers.
    The upgrade for shocks was only like ~ $300 when I ordered the boat, so I got them. It was well worth it (very smooth ride) and would do it again in a heartbeat.

That's correct Jeff, Marine Masters builds them.

8. Member
    Marine Masters no longer builds trailers for Triton, they got away from tube trailers. I would highly recommend shocks on the trailer.

I think Triton builds their own trailers now but still build Phoenix I think. Not sure of that though.

Marine Master stopped doing Triton around 2015
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

11. Member
    My 2018 trailer was built by Triton. They didn’t build it with the shocks I ordered and agreed to replace the trailer. The 2019 trailer I just got this month was built by EZ Loader.

Yeah, I was just saying Marine Masters made mine with shocks in 2008. I never looked to see if they were still making them but wondered if I had to get shocks, I could get them somewhere else. I would thinks so but I have seen manufacturers make specific items for their brands also. That's usually my luck.