Equipment
3 Garmin 93 sv plus with optional GT 30 / GT 8 transducers and the standard CV 52
Garmin GMS 10 Network Port Extender and optional two 6’ and 1 one 20’ data cables ( Ethernet )
Garmin Step Mount for GT 30 Transducer
Bass Boat Technologies Dual Console Mount and Single Bow Plate Mount
First I took off the console and bow plates to examine where to wire up all units which I found 4 accessory connections behind console plate and 1 at the bow. Powering up all units should be pretty easy. Next I went to run the wire fish from bow to console, there are two wire tubes do not use the one with two wires in it as it just goes to the side marker light. I got the fish tape to the console on the first try and there is a vent plate at lower console area remove that and you have room to work. I taped the 20 ‘ data cable to the fish tape and pulled to the bow and went through pretty easy. Next I installed the GT 30 to the step using silicone on screws also putting some in the drilled mounting holes which the screws did not go all the way through the glass tape off the bit the length of the screw. Next I epoxied the GT 8 in the bilge area by the pumps you have to take out the prop storage plate it has 4 screws which need a square end screw driver. Then I took off the electric panel that has the start and acc buttons to run the fish tape. The tape went back to the back and I did not try to go through any tubes, I could see the fish but could not get it as there is no room. I pulled the tape out and ran it from the stern to the console and on first try it showed up where I took electric panel off. I taped onto the fish a length of exterior wire that was flexible and pulled the fish tape back to the stern where I took the fish tape off leaving the wire in place went back the console and taped on the fish tape to the wire and pulled the wire to the back so I now have the fish tape end at the stern. I taped the transducers to the fish tape end and pulled them to the console and they went through with no problems on the first pull.
I mounted the GMS 10 to the plate that goes across and has the electric components mounted to. There is enough room you just have to be careful on where you drill for the mounting screws to stay away from the electrical components. Next I used my Fluke tester to find which wire ends went to each accessory switch then I connected GMS 10 to acc 1 one Garmin to acc 2 and one Garmin to acc 3 testing while doing them and it went perfectly. Connected the data cables mounted the Bass Boat Tech plate then mounted units while running wires through the BBT plate hooked all up and the console area was done all working. I put the vent plate and Electric panel back on.
At the bow I mounted the CV 52 transducer and secured the cable with wire ties with electrical tape over the ties as not to tear up any skin that may touch them. Took off the plate that goes around the foot control so I could drill a hole to run the transducer cable through. Hole was drilled to the higher and forward part of the front of foot control area so no water will go through, I put plate back on and wired the Garmin unit to the accessory switch on the bow panel and ran all cables through the BBT plate connected them and unit was working.