Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have the Lomax Tri-fold. It’s solid aluminum, except for the seams which are rubber. Easy to install yourself the first time. After that it comes off, or put back on in a minute. I am extremely statisfied.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Fish View Post
    I had a bak-flip on a chevy, when I bought another truck I went with th rollup style. Much easier and never comes off of the truck. Has a smooth cover on top with aluminum panels under it for a hard cover security and the look of a soft cover. So far I like it.
    I'll do this for my next truck. The trifolds are nice but they're getting heavier and heavier to fold up as I get older.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

I have the BakFlip F1 on my F-150....no issues so far and it is a little over three years old.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

4. Member
    I’ve had both a Bak and Undercover on different trucks, prefer the Flex.

5. Banned
    Any great dealers who are on BBC?
    Definitely interested in getting one now that there is a manufacturer tailgate lock available.

6. Member
    the leer i just bought is very nice model.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

7. Member
    Anybody know who makes the OEM cover for the Avalanche? My 2010 doesn't leak and I can walk on it. Pretty easy to take off.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

Had a bak rollup on my 15 chevy shortbed and leaked bad. When it rained the water has to go into the canister, and then you had to drill 2 holes in the bed of the truck to attach clear plastic hoses to the canister to channel the water out. The rake on the truck lower front than back also contributed to water issues. Will admit it was very easy to open and close but the way it handled the water sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I have the Foldacover and love it.

https://www.foldacover.com
    I have this as well. Love it. This is the third truck I've had one on and wouldn't be without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrub View Post
    I have the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 on my new Nissan Titan. One advantage was I could get the mounts to lock it into my Nissan rail system. Easy to take off if need be, had it off once and wasn't too bad to reinstall. It leaked a little when first put on but once it got settled I haven't seen any water in awhile and we've been having some pretty bad rains.
    Mine leaks pretty good in a hard rain, does not seal very good and the back hinge leaks most of the way across. I had the original version also and while easily dented the gasket system was much more weather proof than the 2.0
    21 Lund 1775 Impact XS 21 Merc 115 Pro XS

11. Member
    Bak Flip MX4 on my F150 for a little over 3 years. It was super easy to install.

The bed is dry and I have no complaints.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

I have a BakFlip, have had them since 2005. I don't like the roll-up kind because I lose space in my bed from the roll in area. I have an in-box truck bed that slides all the way to the front and the roll-up would prevent it. They look good as they don't detract from the looks of your truck. Only draw-back is that they're not 100% waterproof. Probably 95%, but suits my needs well.
    2015 Legend V20
    250 ProXS
    Lowrance HDSLIVE 12s/16
    BBC Member since 2003

13. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    I’ve got this one all aluminum tri fold, I really like it everything seems to stay dry in bed. For 599.99 free ship and they ship fast,
    not gonna beat it for the money. It’s on a 2009 f-150. 6.5 bed supercab
    https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-ha...er-45509c.html

Like my MX-4 on F150 but it is not dry at the tailgate. Had a hardcover before and limited what i could put in bed of truck. MX4 easy to fold and lock up against back window. Installation was easy

Bac Flip trifold tonneau are great. I've had two so far and a buddy just bought one for his 2500 GMC Denali and loves it.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twray View Post
    I have tried several on 4 different trucks, by far the best is Rugged Premium Hard Fold Tonneau cover....
    +2 on the undercover flex, wont own another truck without one. So versatile and easy to remove if hauling something large.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12