Detwiler bracket cracked

Looking for a replacement bracket for my Detwiler hydraulic jack plate..10" setback. Let me know what you guys have got or have seen. Plate is about 12 years old. Its the L shaped bracket that mounts to the hydraulic side of the plate, not the transom side.
    Thanks in advance.

i've always ran the BOBs ...
    never had any issues...
    on my last 2100 i upgraded to the ACTION jack, and LOVED not having to run the lines for the pump inside the boat...
    i'd buy another one if i needed to ...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

Right now, ive got brackets mounted to my transom that extend the mounting surface out 4" from the back, so with a 6" plate, I have a combined setback distance of 10". I plan on selling my Gambler and getting into a Sterling in the next 2 years so I dont want to put another $2K into an upgraded plate, I'd just like to fix this one and get back on the water as soon as possible. Its spring, cant have any downtime!!

This is the plate ive currently got. The black anodized bracket is what has cracked.
    20190325_132521.jpg

5. Member
    Try the guys on the stroker forum most of them run that type of jackplate.

Have you called the manufacturer? You could be waiting months to find a used plate to rob from, or have one made.

The least downtime will be a new plate unless you get lucky and find a used one.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."