Thread: Thank you

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who put this on and everyone who fish. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. Lots of belly laughs and good people.

Matt

2. Member
    Good time. Thanks to Russ for all his hard work
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

3. Member
    Yes Thanks to all that make this happen and congrats to all the winners. Debbie and I just got home and we hope everyone had as good of time as we did

Was a good time for sure
    Been years since I went to a rally and glad I went to this one. Got to talk to friends I haven't seen for years and made some new ones.

5. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Another fun time in the books, can't wait for the next one. Seeing old friends and making new ones, the food and for a change the weather made it special. Thanks to all that showed up and fearless leader for his effort.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

Adam and I had a great time. Fishing was tough but was still great to catch up with old friends and new ones.
    Cheaper to keep a kid in tourney fishing than paying attorneys to keep them out of jail !!

Had a great time meeting the ole gang and meeting some guys I hadn’t met, and enjoyed the cookout and fireside chat with rotation to warm the backside provided by Slim, thanks to Russ and Chris for setting it up, Gene and Slim for cooking, and everyone for bringing food, my first time eating antelope, hope everyone had a safe and uneventful ride home

Blast like always!!!! I look forward to these rally, Great people and great for laughs!

9. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Great time as always! Thanks to everyone (Gene especially) for all the good eats!

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Wonderful times guys. We have a great group of guys and gals that have consistently been going to these rallys for years. Its always nice to see those familiar faces. Thank you for putting everything together!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

I just want to chime in what Matt said, we both had a great time and fished our butts off. Thanks to everyone put this together, having run the TOC tournament for about 9 years now, I know how much work and effort goes into putting this together. See everyone at Bull Shoals.