MOTV subscribers?

I recently cut cable and bought rokus for every room, love how it’s working so far but MOTV is only older shows. Any one know when the current seasons shows will be available?
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

2. Member
    I been wondering same thing !! If they dont put some new shows on it---i prob wont subscribe again
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

I subscribe but only because I can download shows to watch while I'm out at sea. It really sucks being away from home for three months at a time with no access to my fishing shows or the ability to chase a few bass. MOTV allows me a little entertainment even if they aren't the newest shows. Currently watching the 2019 Summit Cup Events so it's not all truly ancient content.

4. Member
    I haven't checked lately, but they usually go up after the season's over.

Quote Originally Posted by njpaulc View Post
    I haven't checked lately, but they usually go up after the season's over.
    That would ne nice

6. Banned
    MLF is basically the only reason I have The Outdoor Channel. And thus, its the only reason I have Sling , because its the only streaming service I can find that has The Outdoor Channel.

And that greatly limits my selection of streaming services, which having greater choice is why I cut the cord.

The Outdoor Channel as part of the Heartland package on Sling is $5 extra per month, but its actually costing me more money because I could get YouTube TV for at least $10 less than Sling. Or put together other packages from other services.

Somethings gotta give, and most likely I say goodbye to MLF. The Outdoor Channel is way over pricing their value.

7. Member
    Yep i do the same. I know play station Vue blows sling out of the water ---but no outdoor package . Sling constantly just turns off for no reason, never issues with Vue .
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    Yep i do the same. I know play station Vue blows sling out of the water ---but no outdoor package . Sling constantly just turns off for no reason, never issues with Vue .
    Mine does that also, sometimes its two or three times in a row and other times it completely shuts down.

If MOTV was current and reasonably priced, then I would get it just to give me the freedom to shop .

Quote Originally Posted by Tabassco View Post
    MLF is basically the only reason I have The Outdoor Channel. And thus, its the only reason I have Sling , because its the only streaming service I can find that has The Outdoor Channel.

And that greatly limits my selection of streaming services, which having greater choice is why I cut the cord.

The Outdoor Channel as part of the Heartland package on Sling is $5 extra per month, but its actually costing me more money because I could get YouTube TV for at least $10 less than Sling. Or put together other packages from other services.

Somethings gotta give, and most likely I say goodbye to MLF. The Outdoor Channel is way over pricing their value.
    Hulu Live, and a separate subscription to Outdoor Channel might be cheaper. That’s way I’m going. Hulu Live has the best bang for the buck for me. I get my locals, all the channels we normally watch, and Cloud DVR for $60.00 a month. Already paying for Netflix, Prime, and Showtime, so they’re a wash.
    Just a suggestion.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

They post new episodes on MOTV every Monday. You have to look for Major Legue Fishing. You have to scroll down. Once you find it, it has every season, even the 2019 season. Just keep scrolling down.

I was thinking pro team journal and zona, hook and look.

Due to contracts and all that most of the shows on MOTV can't be released for 6 months after they air. So mid june/july you start getting them. When I found out sling had Outdoor on it i cancelled MOTV and went there. Get the new shows and you can watch on demand.