in Panama City Beach looking for Deep Sea Fishing

Does anyone own or know of a charter to rent? Less than 10 people I am sure for group size. Just wanted to ask here to spend with you guys instead of just anybody. Thanks
    Hans Deters

1996 ChampioN Fishunter 190
    1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9

2. Member
    My dad lives in PCB .. avid offshore anger .. his friend runs a charter out of St. Andrews harbor. I’m working on getting the info from him.. ( he’ probably fishing lol) I think groupers are in and amberjacks are out right now .. I’ll get you his number by the end of the day.

3. Member
    Kelly Girl or New Beginnings. Both are top notch and will treat you well!!

4. Member
    Capt Clarence Rattfield.. 1-850-867-5404 boat is Lady Kimberly..speak with Clarence and tell him Alex sent you ( his wife cuts no deals lol)

his father is also a great guide.. boat name Making Memories

have a blast, slip lots of drag. And post pics

5. Member
    check out http://www.charismacharters.com/ there out of Mexico beach just south of Panama

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccraycraft View Post
    check out http://www.charismacharters.com/ there out of Mexico beach just south of Panama
    I doubt Charisma Charters will be running fir a whole due to Hurricane Michael!
    Tony Taylor Triton TR-186 175 Opti

7. Member
    Phil Wilds at Anchored Charters

8. Member
    Called a couple of these this morning and only one holds more than 6 people. Odd thing happened about noon. A couple of the dads in our group in 2 different locations got tickets for drinking beer on the beach. These are 50 year old dads with their families. I understand how this city wants to kill the "spring break stupid crowd', but i am telling you these guys are not who should be targeted. They are with their families not causing any problems. Hell, there isn't anyone down here. I see no spring break problem anywhere around us. There are a couple families at the pool talking about the same thing my friends had happen on the beach happen to people by them yesterday. The police are giving tickets to dads playing with kids if they have a beer with them. This is evidently only a law for march here in florida according to what the police said to the people at the pool. The guys I know are not spending money with charters or any other businesses until they find out Monday when they have to call the court and find out what the penalty is. This is so stupid. It is posted nowhere that there is no drinking on the beach period. If they are handing out tickets to dads for a beer at noon, it should be posted on every access to the beach. Bunch of snowflakes. We will not come back. We were told to go spend money in Panama city because they need the money after the hurricane. Never again if this is how adults are treated.
    Hans Deters

1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9

Go up to Destin its only 30 minutes away its the fishing capital of the world!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HDETERS View Post
    Called a couple of these this morning and only one holds more than 6 people. Odd thing happened about noon. A couple of the dads in our group in 2 different locations got tickets for drinking beer on the beach. These are 50 year old dads with their families. I understand how this city wants to kill the "spring break stupid crowd', but i am telling you these guys are not who should be targeted. They are with their families not causing any problems. Hell, there isn't anyone down here. I see no spring break problem anywhere around us. There are a couple families at the pool talking about the same thing my friends had happen on the beach happen to people by them yesterday. The police are giving tickets to dads playing with kids if they have a beer with them. This is evidently only a law for march here in florida according to what the police said to the people at the pool. The guys I know are not spending money with charters or any other businesses until they find out Monday when they have to call the court and find out what the penalty is. This is so stupid. It is posted nowhere that there is no drinking on the beach period. If they are handing out tickets to dads for a beer at noon, it should be posted on every access to the beach. Bunch of snowflakes. We will not come back. We were told to go spend money in Panama city because they need the money after the hurricane. Never again if this is how adults are treated.
    Panama City Beach and Panama City are two different places.

11. Member
    Thank you for clearing that up for me. Pretty sure all involved will just go ahead and avoid both places in the future.
    Hans Deters

1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9

12. Member
    You need to understand how bad the problems with spring break were before the drinking on the beach laws were past. These laws hurt in the numbers of people coming down but helped with safety.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HDETERS View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up for me. Pretty sure all involved will just go ahead and avoid both places in the future.
    Ok.

14. Member
    If the police are going to enforce this March thru half of April law (this is what the ticketed men were told) it should be posted on the beach access areas. Just like the signs for what the colored flags are for. There should be a sign that reads "no alcohol on beach between March and mid april" These signs are nowhere. Being from Indiana we had no idea there was such a law and it was enforced on dads building sandcastles with little kids. This makes sense if people are being disruptive but not families enjoying a day on the beach responsibly consuming an adult beverage being over the legal drinking age. None of the families involved will ever come back, too many places to go other than PCB. If they knew this law existed and was enforced the way it is, they and we would have never come here to begin with. Now I can't go to the beach and enjoy an alcohol beverage without breaking the law. It is horrible the issues that happened in the past. If the police would have handled the situations in the beginning then I am sure it would not have come to this. The fact is if you continue to treat the good people who don't cause any problems that are spending money here now this way you will have nobody left to police. Enough people will quit coming. They won't just quit coming for spring break, but also for fall break and a summer vacation. I know for a fact we will. Too many other places to go without having to worry about if your going to get a ticket for walking the beach with a beer. Please let us know if there are any other special laws that are only enforced during this period so we all stay out of trouble.
    Hans Deters

1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9