First time at Top Golf

I took the kids on vacation. A little pricey, but fun!

Haven't been to one but rumor has it there maybe one going up in my area in the next year or so.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Member
    Read the story on the guys who created it. Really amazing.

4. Member
    We have one that opened in metro Detroit. I haven't been but I've heard the wait is extremely long. Going to get there when the lines go down. It sounds like it would be a blast.
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

5. Member
    I was surprised - there was a wait for the top floors, but ground level we walked right up. And this was a Friday night at 7:30!!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andyk View Post
    We have one that opened in metro Detroit. I haven't been but I've heard the wait is extremely long. Going to get there when the lines go down. It sounds like it would be a blast.
    Got a 5PM reservation there tomorrow. I think I'm excited, but I don't really know what to expect. Debating on whether to bring my clubs or use theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by ToBo View Post
    Got a 5PM reservation there tomorrow. I think I'm excited, but I don't really know what to expect. Debating on whether to bring my clubs or use theirs.
    When I went they had Callaway irons, similar to like an x22, but they had whippy shafts. Id take your clubs
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

8. Member
    The one I went to had clubs branded TopGolf. They were ok, but if I had my clubs it would have been better.

9. Banned
    We went to the one in Vegas last month. They Callaway Steelheads with regular flex shafts. It was a lot of fun, we went beer drinking and a golf contest broke out. It's fairly challenging, the shortest targets were by far the hardest though. Like trying to hit a golf ball in a barrel off of the top of a building tough.