X70 livewell operation

I have a year 2000 X70 model. I have the livewell setup that has the two pumps. One at the transom and one right behind the livewell. I have an aerator auto, aerator manual switch and also an aerator/recirc switch at the panel.
    Both of my livewell pumps have valves on them. This boat is new to me and I have no idea how to use this set-up. Can anyone shed a little light on this? Thanks

Aerator auto runs the fill pump at the transom on a timer. Aerator manual runs it continuously. Both bring in fresh lake water and overflows to the lake when full. Recirc runs that pump on the livewell and pulls livewell water from the bottom and pumps it into the top- no new water introduced. Your boat may or may not have a timer that is adjustable but you could always replace the fixed timer with an adjustable timer if your timer isnt running as much as you need

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    Thanks that helps. Now I just need to figure out how the valves work and when to open or close them.

If you can see the hoses just trace em out now that you know which pump does what.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector