Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    THIS = also what is ice mom ?
    In Case of Emergency - some emergency services have recommended making an entry in your phone's address book that starts with ICE so that they can reach someone if something happens to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    careful what you wish for.
    LMAO! No kidding, that 350lb beauty just might be waiting for your discovery. ��

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    THIS = also what is ice mom ?
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyeleotris View Post
    In Case of Emergency - some emergency services have recommended making an entry in your phone's address book that starts with ICE so that they can reach someone if something happens to you.
    You sure it isn't a frigid MILF?

Quote Originally Posted by oxyeleotris View Post

Might not be too common in South Texas.....

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Might not be too common in South Texas.....
    Lol

If none of the above work out then it’s always fun to do terminal ballistics testing with various calibers
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Try to find the owner after charging it. I wouldn't give it to law enforcement. My father-in-law died. My mother in law said she was uncomfortable having a gun in the house. He was a bomber pilot in WWII. She called the local police and told them about his .45 cal. sidearm and he said they'd be right over to pick it up which he did. No paperwork, the cop said thanks and drove off. I'm more than a little suspicious about that.

Reads as if Dispatch sent over a "gun nu... enthusiast"...

I used to roll up on street gamblers, gazelles who play craps on the street corner in what is commonly referred to as 'the ghetto', they'd run off after their lookouts announced my presence by yelling "ROLLERS" or "FIVE 0" anything not spent on my lunch/dinner/green fees/Copenhagen would get booked under "Found Property" This of course leaves a 'paper trail'. I'd wager that Your Mother-In-Law/Your Wife/You would've felt a lot better if a receipt was left by the responding Officer?

8. Member
    Found an Apple 6 phone on my propery right after some missing deer stands and cameras were discovered. It was locked so I took it to a friend of mine who is a forensic IT guy for our local sheriffs department. He couldn't unlock it without paying $2500 to Apple to break the encryption. Even in a homicide investigation they get charged that fee. Bummer!

9. Banned
    Could be a burner phone some drug runner threw out of an airplane

10. Member
    Probably not, had a half empty bottle of Jack next to it! I think it fell off a 4 wheeler, we had some damage to foodplots from one.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Try to find the owner after charging it. I wouldn't give it to law enforcement. My father-in-law died. My mother in law said she was uncomfortable having a gun in the house. He was a bomber pilot in WWII. She called the local police and told them about his .45 cal. sidearm and he said they'd be right over to pick it up which he did. No paperwork, the cop said thanks and drove off. I'm more than a little suspicious about that.
    Instead of speculating on the internet why don't you call the police department and see if it was inventoried? We don't issue receipts for stuff that's turned into us as unwanted, lost or abandoned...but we do inventory it and with a gun a short incident report. Guns have to be disposed with rules...department use, state crime lab, or if its a historical item it can be sent to a museum otherwise its rots in the property room.

Quote Originally Posted by Philo Beddoe View Post
    Don't forget to check their pics for nudes!
    Yeah it could have belonged to this lady here
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Reads as if Dispatch sent over a "gun nu... enthusiast"...

I used to roll up on street gamblers, gazelles who play craps .............................................. I'd wager that Your Mother-In-Law/Your Wife/You would've felt a lot better if a receipt was left by the responding Officer?
    Yes I am certain the policeman that dropped by the house should have left a receipt with her, but he did not. It's been ten years.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney P View Post
    Yeah it could have belonged to this lady here
    LoL I bought a used phone that was loaded with pics like that. Think the previous owner thought the bigger the better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12