Trolling motor help.

het I was wondering if anyone has problems keeping their trolling motor attached . Mine hasn't actually come off but 2 of the mounts it came with pulled loose.changed them out for the rubber ones and one of them let go too. I have a H22 bay with a riptide 112 on it. Managed to remove tilt/trim panel at bow and removed as much material as i could to get a hand in there and gain access to put a SS bolt and nut (cushioned with rubber wasters) on one of them but i cant for the life of me reach any of the other 3. Short of getting a very "little person: to crawl up inside the bow i dont think it is possible. Does anyone have anything they would recommend to get these secure or is there a better top mount{expansion bolt) of some kind that I don't know of? Thanks ahead of time for the help.

2. Member
    I had to install a threaded access port in the same place as the trim switch cover but on the side with my trolling motor. That allowed me to though bolt all of the bolts like you are talking about. None of the other mounting options held up for more than a month or so on mine before working themselves loose. Once I got it solidly bolted down it’s ben good to go.

3. Member
    thanks for the help I was hoping not to have to do that but it looks like its going to be the best option.