Replacement trailer needed.

Looking for a replacement trailer for a 2014 521c. Any ideas on where I can get one other than from Ranger?

2. Member
    http://www.coastlinetrailermfg.net/site/ All aluminum I beam construction. Around 4k to 5k depending on what options you choose. Had one made for my 203 Champion. Made a appointment at 8am on a Friday, dropped the boat off and picked it up a 5pm same day with the boat sitting on the new trailer. They build trailers for high end bay boats such as Haney and others.

3. Member
    Look at bass pro Koby Kreiger. His Ranger sits on a trailer that is other than the factory trailer. They are one of his sponsors. Not sure of the brand, but think it is Trailmaster.

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments