PP Pump Not Working

One of my Gen1 10’ blades wasn’t seating properly, so during my last tournament I zip tied the bottom of the spike to the shaft and didn’t use the poles while fishing. I called power pole about it, one guy told me I needed new knuckles, another guy told me I might have a bent spike and/or shaft.

I went to check today to see if it was just a priming issue from the last time my ferrule popped loose, and now the pole is not operating at all. The pump light is blinking like it is on, but it’s acting like it’s not getting any power otherwise.

The starboard side pole works as it should.

Not really sure where to go from here?
    Last edited by Meadows; 03-23-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    Hmm, so it doesn't work when you press the down or up buttons manually right from the pump or from the remote? If remote, you might want to try to resync it again, if manually, you might want to try removing the top plate, check for any water penetration and re-seating the circuit board and see if that works...
    Dwight B
    Semper Fi
    2023 Ranger Z520R, Merc 250HP Pro XS,
    Lowrance HDS LIVE 12 Console and Bow Active Target, Dual 8ft Blade Series Power Poles,
    TH-Marine Atlas Jack Plate's 10" Setback

Quote Originally Posted by Friscotxman View Post
    Hmm, so it doesn't work when you press the down or up buttons manually right from the pump or from the remote? If remote, you might want to try to resync it again, if manually, you might want to try removing the top plate, check for any water penetration and re-seating the circuit board and see if that works...
    It doesn’t work from the remote or the pump itself.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Call Power Pole on Monday, have them run a diagnostic thru the app they will get you fixed right up fast.