Banned

What’s up with the Biffle shorts on NCAA basketball???

So I guess I just haven’t watched much basketball this year, but what up with the tommy biffle shorts these guys are wearing?? Most of them have something else under them, so they don’t look so short, but a few of the guys don’t and damn!! Lol. Is the the Tommy Biffle shorts making a comeback??!! Lol

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    So I guess I just haven’t watched much basketball this year, but what up with the tommy biffle shorts these guys are wearing?? Most of them have something else under them, so they don’t look so short, but a few of the guys don’t and damn!! Lol. Is the the Tommy Biffle shorts making a comeback??!! Lol
    Lol! I was just wondering the same thing. Back to the 80’s I guess

Biffle...he's a trend setter!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Lot of kids in high school are rolling their shorts up. They want the short shorts again. If you watch the girls, some of them are tucking their shorts into the bottom of their spandex.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    Lot of kids in high school are rolling their shorts up. They want the short shorts again. If you watch the girls, some of them are tucking their shorts into the bottom of their spandex.
    GAMECHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Banned
    I hated the trend of big shorts. They were stupid when they came into fashion and they're stupid now. Shorts that cover 4/5ths of your leg length aren't shorts they ultra high water pants.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo_stiglitz View Post
    I hated the trend of big shorts. They were stupid when they came into fashion and they're stupid now. Shorts that cover 4/5ths of your leg length aren't shorts they ultra high water pants.
    No but they should come down to about the top of the knee... for men at least that is.

8. Member
    You guys should give Magnum P.I. some credit too, lol.....

https://goo.gl/images/JLBXJi