Livescope Ver 2?

Since livescope is almost a year old, livesight was just released, I'd imagine that garmin is working on revision 2 and keeping Lowrance in the dust (its a big guess, but makes sense). Hopefully its just a software update if and when it happens cause i just bought it a month ago.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampageman View Post
    Since livescope is almost a year old, livesight was just released, I'd imagine that garmin is working on revision 2 and keeping Lowrance in the dust (its a big guess, but makes sense). Hopefully its just a software update if and when it happens cause i just bought it a month ago.
    I am kind of just the opposite. I registered mine on July 14th last year after installation and was on the water with it the following day (not even 1 year). Wouldn't bother me at all if an even better unit came out sooner versus later (maybe one to hypnotize the fish into biting during slow days!). To me, new products just compliment existing ones. I use the PS22 and PS30 just as much when I am out, just in different ways. I'd rather the products keep evolving providing for more alternatives in the future versus just standing still. Otherwise, I still would be driving my 1980 Plymouth TC3 (ugh)......

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Scope is so far ahead of anything on the market I don’t think they have anything to worry about for awhile.
    Last edited by TOUCH OF CLASS; 03-24-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rampageman View Post
    Maybe some software tweeks before version two, but version two would probably be UHD (higher frequency?) and wider or adjustable cone angles. This would require a new transducer. Panoptix to livescope was 4 or 5 years. Maybe a little quicker this time? All this is speculation on my part. No sources here.