Thread: Sooner

Sooner

OMG, someone needs to take a power washer to the crappers at the West ramp. I don't know who's responsible for taking care of them but they aren't doing their job.

Xpress H-56 Yamaha 115

2. Member
    It’s really just absolute BS that someone does that to a bathroom, even if it is an outdoor crapper! It gets cleaned then some dumbf#%* with no respect for others goes in there and does that shit. Im surprised they ain’t shut that toilet down. Definitely BS!!

3. Member
    Yeah it’s pretty god damn sad! Last time I was there it looked like someone was in there doing cart wheels while taking a shit! It’s gotta be crack heads out there doing that in the middle of the night.

It looks like someone has been living part time in there- clothes and empty chip bags in one corner, pee puddle in another and poop sprayed everywhere. The porta potty at the swimbeach is usually quite clean. Several times I have just hopped in the boat and found me some tall grass on the shore to fertilize, instead of step into that disaster.

5. Member
    We stopped at the swim beach and got the boat ready to unload on the way in. Wife was with me, was going to use the other ones when we went to load up...
    Good news is we caught some Blacks and Hybrids.

Xpress H-56 Yamaha 115

6. Member
    How’s the fishing?
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkkky View Post
    How’s the fishing?
    Nothing but huge carp and gobs of invasive white perch & zebra mussels in there. Move along...

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klinger N Ok View Post
    Nothing but huge carp and gobs of invasive white perch & zebra mussels in there. Move along...
    Thats right. Say no more.