Where do you buy your dirty jigs?

Placed an order directly from dirty jigs the other day. Gave me no heads up any were back ordered, until package arrived. The 2 colors I wanted most are back ordered, and simply said to reorder at a later date. I've looked at looked online, and can't find them in stock anywhere. I'm new to this brand, is this a pretty common thing with their product? Specifically the 1/2 oz pitchin jig, hematoma and go to colors.

2. Member
    Pm sent

Popular stuff, sells out fast.

4. Member
    Tackle Warehouse is your best bet. At least if their back ordered the will fulfill the order when they come in versus having to constantly check.

I had ordered a good number of Dirty Jigs from Tackle Warehouse in what was plenty of time for the order to arrive before the Western Bass Club Annual Awards Banquet, back ordered some where. True to customer service provided by Tackle Warehouse those items back ordered did ship, the last two monthly meetings I was able to give away in the monthly membership meeting Dirty Jigs in the colors of Hematoma and Super Matt Brown.
    Locally we have two boat dealerships that also have excellent tackle shops that carry them.
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

6. Member
    Tackle Warehouse. Dirty has terrible customer service and response time. Curt makes a great product but you have to wait and get no feedback on your order.

I Like clean jigs better.

I have had good luck with Tackle Warehouse. I love dirty jigs. Also love pepper jigs. Check them out.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

I order my jigs through TW if they are in stock. If not, I order direct from Curt. These jigs are hot sellers and if you want them you better buy them during the winter months and order enough to get you through the summer.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,