Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good job!

2. Member
    Great Job..

3. Member
    Well done!

4. Member
    Maybe you could buy the Suzuki replacement now and when the motor you have on now fails you will have saved a lot due to inflation. Try running cheap oil in the Suzuki and maybe it will fail sooner. Otherwise you might be stuck with it for several more years.

Nice job on your boat.

5. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Your story (motor & name) make me believe you have found great happiness & satisfaction in your project and in Life. I think I would enjoy a day on the water with you. . . maybe even a Month. . .

Nice job Josh !! Show us some details. Is the fly bridge functional? What kind of fishing ? Bay? What Brand is it?

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    I like that name and creative logo decal bet it will start a lot of conversations in the future when people ask about it/

Good Fishing

8. Member
    Good job looks great.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    Your story (motor & name) make me believe you have found great happiness & satisfaction in your project and in Life. I think I would enjoy a day on the water with you. . . maybe even a Month. . .
    Thank you, if you make down this way we can make that happen.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grayline View Post
    Nice job Josh !! Show us some details. Is the fly bridge functional? What kind of fishing ? Bay? What Brand is it?
    Fly bridge isnt functional yet. That's planned for the new motor (when that occurs because of the extra rigging and hem costs). I fish mostly offshore but occasionally river fish. Id like to put a Ipilot on it so I can use it for snook fishing when the weather offshore is a no go. The hull is a Chawk. I'll take some more pics this weekend and post them up.

Thank you for the compliment

Quote Originally Posted by badbaggerHD View Post
    Fly bridge isnt functional yet. That's planned for the new motor (when that occurs because of the extra rigging and hem costs). I fish mostly offshore but occasionally river fish. Id like to put a Ipilot on it so I can use it for snook fishing when the weather offshore is a no go. The hull is a Chawk. I'll take some more pics this weekend and post them up.

Thank you for the compliment
    I'm actually shopping copart for a 25' + center console going to do the same . I found and bid on a hurricane Michael boat with dock rash and helm and top damage..Be interested in your depth of resto. I'd be scared to death 20 miles out with a single screw!!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grayline View Post
    I'm actually shopping copart for a 25' + center console going to do the same . I found and bid on a hurricane Michael boat with dock rash and helm and top damage..Be interested in your depth of resto. I'd be scared to death 20 miles out with a single screw!!
    I took the boat all the way down. It was a wood boat, replaced stringers, transom and floor with composite marine board. Everything on the boat is new except (gas tank, wiring, bilges, livewell pumps, electronics, etc..) for the outer layer of the hull. Some of the work i did myself, other portions i subbed.

Going offshore with a single screw around here is pretty easy and safe. Go on good days (we have plenty here). Always lots of other boats out plus I have a Seatow membership.

I have buddies that run single engine 22ft boats to the Bahamas in the summer.

Congrats, looks great.

14. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    You should take it over to Sebastian inlet and fish Joyce's dock. Great job on the resto.

Very nice!

16. Member
    Turned out beautiful, way to go fella. Go enjoy her.
    Nitro Z6 Optimax115 Elite HDI5 Bow 5x Pro Console

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    You should take it over to Sebastian inlet and fish Joyce's dock. Great job on the resto.

18. Member
    Very nice!

19. Banned
    Congrats on your journey to build the right boat for your needs. Looks really, really great in every aspect. Amazing we still have people in this country with that drive and initiative to make a dream come true with so many options out there this day and time to just say, "what the hell, i will just go buy this". Great looking boat and the name!!

20. Member
    Great job. Looks awesome and no payment is the kicker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast