Norris lake fishing report?

Thinking of going down for a few days and was just wandering which end of the lake to fish. Is one end fishing any better than the other? Thanks for any info.

2. Member
    We fished this past weekend the east end was better for us around sharps chapel. Water was warmer they were biting black char 200 bandit

3. Member
    Wife and I are taking our annual trip to Norris this weekend and are staying in the Big Creek area. Hoping to catch some smallies. Is that area decent right now or should I plan on making a run elsewhere? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks fellas.

4. Member
    Headed down this week as well. Last week I found then starting to stack off points near shallower water. Graph showed a bunch, but only caught a few. Water temp was 54-55 up on the Powell side.

5. Member
    Fished a tournament this past weekend it took 19 lbs to win, practiced Thursday and Friday and caught them real good on a Dt 6 demon and Alabama rig with 3.3 kietech. They were shallow on main lake points and pockets, look for bait they were with the bait. They were 226 boats in the tournament we blasted out of lonas young park so the tired loose a bunch of fish in that area.

6. Member
    Wife and I went down Saturday thru yesterday. Saturday and Sunday were tough to catch anything. But Monday (in the rain) and yesterday were on fire. I threw just about every lure I had and determined they ate just about anything with chartreuse. Caught most fish on 3.3" keitech (chartreuse shad) and spinnerbait (chartreuse/white).

7. Member
    WHAT WAS THE WATER CLARITY

8. Member
    fished Norris today,with the rain Monday the backs of some creeks have a stain,main lake is getting really clear.