521c Height on Trailer

Anyone know the height of 521c on trailer with 8foot power poles? Looking for a storage unit. And no I don't have the boat yet so I can't just go measure it.

Very much appreciated.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Will it be a 2019 boat? Reason I ask is that the top cap dimensions have changed a little in recent years.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    Will it be a 2019 boat? Reason I ask is that the top cap dimensions have changed a little in recent years.

Really? On the C boats? I didn't realize that. Do you know what parts they changed?

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Last 520c I had was about 81 inches with the 8 foot PP blades up. However, this height will vary according to your tow vehicle, wheels and tires on the vehicle, hitch drop, etc. All of these factors will play a part in height at the rear of the rig. The 521c might also be more tongue-heavy than a 520c, which would tend to push down the bow and raise the stern. Some engines are also as high as the power poles or even higher. So it’s helpful to get both a measurement at the top of the power poles and another at the higher point of the engine hood, just in case you might have to lower both to get in your storage unit. Hopefully someone with a 521c will be along soon to provide more exact measurements. And if the storage unit has more than 84 inches height clearance, you should be golden, at least with regard to the poles.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

I don’t have a 19 but on my 16 it’s about 87 1/2” to top of power poles. They are mounted to atlas hydraulic plate and the pole brackets are as low as they can go in the slots. My motor is well blow them as I keep the plate down when on the trailer. You can always lower them a bit to clear the door. Just don’t put them up and forget when you pull out next time

7. Member
    Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.