CASHION RODS~HART'S CUSTOM SETS Q#3 this Sat. 3/23 at Shearon Harris~~~

Next PBC Tournament ~ March 23rd, 2019

2019 CASHION FISHING RODS ~ HART'S CUSTOM SETS SPRING MINI TRAIL QUALIFIER #3

SHEARON HARRIS.....CROSSPOINT LANDING WILDLIFE RAMP

CHAMPIONSHIP MAY 18TH AT FALLS LAKE

GUARANTEED $5,000 1ST PLACE~~POINTS CHAMPS $1,000!!

Blast Off Approx.7:00 am....1st Flight Weighin 3:00 pm. Pay Entry By Mail Or At Ramp. Cash Only At The Ramp.

This Is An Open Event!! Go to the website For All

The Info On This Trail. Enter Today For Best Starting Positions!

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2019CashionRodsHartsCustomSetsSpringTrailMainPage. html

I will be at the ramp at 5:30 taking entries & checking in pre-entries.

Well, the weather is still looking cool but with no rain forecast and winds 5 to 11 out of the WNW and temps 36 to 57 degrees!!! The bite at Harris has been good!

This will be the 3rd Qualifier for the Hart's Custom Sets/Cashion Rods Spring Mini Trail!! What Great Sponsors!! Please Support Them!!

Other notes:

NOTE: PLEASE HAVE YOU LIVEWELLS OPENED AND READY TO BE CHECKED WHEN YOU ARRIVE, THEN LAUNCH YOUR BOAT BEFORE YOU ENTER OR CHECK IN WITH US SO AS NOT TO BLOCK THE ENTRANCE OR HOLD UP THE LINE.

Be there early! Get there early and enter on the right side coming in, put the boat in 1st then park on the right side going out. Then check in with me. Please DO NOT BLOCK the ramp & parking lot area at anytime! Please bring your own weigh-in bag, preferably clear or white.

Remember, this is also an open event for anyone wanting to fish and not interested in the Championship. We invite you to join in the fun!!

No memberships, late fees, trophy fees, sub fees.

The Hart's Custom Sets/Cashion Spring Trail consists of 5 qualifiers. Teams must fish at least 3 out of the 5, without the use of a sub, to be eligible to fish the Championship May 18th at Falls Lake. 1st place in the Championship will be worth $5,000 & Points Champions will be worth $1,000 in cash and/or cash & prizes guaranteed!! Entry fee is $110 per team with $10 going into the Championship Fund, $80 paid back with 1 place paid for every 5 teams entered. $20 goes to tournament expenses. Optional Big Fish Pot $20 & TWT $50 (both paying 100% back with 2 places each).

ONLY 3 QUALIFIERS LEFT!! IF YOU HAVEN'T FISHED ANY OF THESE, FISH THE LAST 3 AS A TEAM TO QUALIFY FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

No rain is expected Saturday and the high near 60!!

Hope all of you can come fish!1st Flight is already full so it looks to be a good crowd coming!! BE THERE!!!

I invite all of you and your angling buddies to fish with us!

See ya Soon and Tight Lines...……….Phil

Call me if you have any questions..

Hope to see all of you again this year on Saturday at Shearon Harris!!

Let us help grow your business! If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.

Contact Information:

Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712

Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042

I invite all of you and your angling buddies to fish with us!

See ya Soon and Tight Lines...……….Phil

2. Member
    ONLY 3 QUALIFIERS LEFT!! IF YOU HAVEN'T FISHED ANY OF THESE, FISH THE LAST 3 AS A TEAM TO QUALIFY FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOUR CHANCE FOR THE TEAM TO WIN THE 1ST PLACE OF $5,000!!! JOIN THE FUN AT HARRIS TOMORROW!! BE THERE!!!