VesselView Link new ProXS

I was wondering if anyone has installed a VesselView Link or Gateway on a new V8 ProXS. IF so what is the CAN cable number? Thx.
    2019 Nitro Z20 Pro
    2019 Mercury 250hp V8 ProXS 4S
    Navy Veteran 1982 - 2008

2. Banned
    I’ve installed plenty of VVLinks on Mercurys, new ProXS included. The answer to your question is application dependent. My crystal ball took off today for a 3 day weekend.

3. Member
    Well Dave, maybe you can ask your crystal ball if I can hook up a vesselview link to my new V8 Pro xs external to the motor cowling. I want to be able to use the data via the NMEA network to my Lowrance HDS Carbon.
    2019 Nitro Z20 Pro
    2019 Mercury 250hp V8 ProXS 4S
    Navy Veteran 1982 - 2008

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

I would suggest contacting Rhonda in our Parts Department- she can put together a kit for you (has done MANY) that has everything you will need, based on what you do, or do not have currently.

As long as your Can-P Network connections are configured with an open port somewhere forward of the engine, then yes it is possible.
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 03-22-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor