Vexus AVX 2080 Front Deck Dimensions & Measurements

Hi

I am considering a AVX2080 and would like to know how wide is this boat at the front deck seat pedestal and also would like a measurement from the front seat pedestal to the recessed trolling motor tray ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSantaRosa View Post
    Hi

I am considering a AVX2080 and would like to know how wide is this boat at the front deck seat pedestal and also would like a measurement from the front seat pedestal to the recessed trolling motor tray ?

Thanks
    Search this forum for AVX1980. In this thread there are several pictures and a discussion on the front deck dimensions. The 1980 and 2080 have the same front deck.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

3. Member
    I looked at several boats and decided on the Ranger RT198, here are the measurements from it.boat1.JPGBoat 2.JPGboat 3.JPGboat 4.JPGboat 5.JPG As you can see it is very roomy my partner and I are both over 250 lbs. we fish off the front deck at the same time.

4. Member
    Hey there Gillcracker, hate to be a pain, what is the dimension on the Ranger 198p at the front seat post ? Try to enlarge the pic, it just moves around on y ipad, cannot read it ? Thanks !