Issues with Terrova and Helix G2N

I have a Helix G2N and a 55 lbs Terrova w/ Bluetooth, and I have issues with it that Humminbird/Minn Kota where not able to resolve other than sending me a new board for the T/M, N new Mega transducer (which did not help) for the graph and a bunch of short list checks

Ok so here is a list of issues

1. When in spot lock the power cable wraps around the shaft so tight it pops the shaft out of the shaft lock and doesn't unwind itself as it should. It could be in low wind or high that does not matter either.

2. The depth on graph randomly jumps all over the place, I mean 10', 20' or sometimes 90' jumps. Mostly when I'm in less than 15' and not moving, but that is not always the case. Also the motor is hitting bottom and I'm getting 3' depth on the graph...
    I have found that (sometimes) adjusting the surface clutter up or down corrects it for a time but never for the day or for good. It is a constant adjusting up mostly to stop the jumping and after some time I can adjust down.

3. Sideview is often (though randomly) just a black screen (gin clear rocky water or muddy does not matter) I done everything that Humminbird suggested, spoke to field pros at boat shows and rad everything I came across still I get this black screen on random times. then isf and when to be working normal, Iit misses large to medium size objects... see 4

4. I often hit large rocks that the graph did not p/u....I'm talking 4' to 10' size rocks

5. Maps is just useless even after upgrading the software w/ Lakemaster.

So, Advise... Ideas????

2. Member
    Yes I have all software updates done!!!!