Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LBF classic order status?

Have any of you that ordered from Landbigfish received a “shipped” notice yet? I ordered Saturday and all items say will ship soon. I can imagine they received a lot of orders this weekend. Just wondering.

2. Member
    I’m in the same situation. Going to give it another couple days before I contact them and ask for an order update.

3. Member
    Same thing with an order I made at Tacklewarehouse, called them, and they said orders backed up because of all the orders from past weekend Classic.

Just got my update yesterday that it shipped, ordered on the 14th. I think they got behind with the sale.

they sold everything at the classic. hard to say how many duckett rods they sold. buy 1 get 2 free. I figure they busy!

6. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    yes... but some on back order

7. Member
    I haven't got any feedback from my past order using the classic discount code.

8. Banned
    Yes they are behind. I emailed after about 5 days and LBF replied, we have been at the classic so orders were not shipped while we were away. I got a shipped email the other day. LBF is awesome! Excellent service

9. Member
    No update yet

10. Banned
    Yall email Reggie or the LBF staff. Can always call

11. Member
    I ordered last Friday 3/15 and yesterday evening the package was ready for usps. So it will be shipped today. I am less than a hour from LBF.
    RANGER BOATS

Ordered last thursday or friday and got a ship notice yesterday

13. Member
    I talked to them Tuesday. They said that all of their staff was gone to the Classic, so they are a little behind on getting orders out, but are working to get them out as quick as they can now that they are back at the shop.

14. Member
    I live about 20 minutes from LBF. I am in there often and know the owner and a few who work in there. They are top notch people and I will guarentee they are probably just backed up from all the orders and the show they did last weekend. I have the upmost confidence that they will ship everything ordered or they will make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCats83 View Post
    I live about 20 minutes from LBF. I am in there often and know the owner and a few who work in there. They are top notch people and I will guarentee they are probably just backed up from all the orders and the show they did last weekend. I have the upmost confidence that they will ship everything ordered or they will make it right.
    Yeah that's one good thing about ordering tackle in winter time up here. Not like you need it right away lol. I figured it would show up eventually.

16. Member
    Damn, now I feel like a jackass...just got a shipped today email. Thanks LBF.

17. Member
    Ha they just called me (I never called them) to let me know my order was being shipped today.

The classic wiped out inventories across the country. Everything I wanted, which wasn’t much is out of stock everywhere.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woo602 View Post
    I’m in the same situation. Going to give it another couple days before I contact them and ask for an order update.
    Update - Just received my shipment notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    The classic wiped out inventories across the country. Everything I wanted, which wasn’t much is out of stock everywhere.
    Rapala will be having an above average earnings year. Those DT's ike was using are getting swiped up everywhere. That citrus shad is backed up till Apr 20 on TW.
    Last edited by basscatcher89; 03-21-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast