Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tackle warehouse has mine with the status of "Manual Hold" when I inquired I was told they hadn't had the chance to process my Credit Card yet

When I told them it would be nice if they actually looked at my order and see that I paid with Paypal rather than lie to me they then said due to the large number of orders my order will not be processed for another two days
    "The handicapped angler"

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    But, but, tournaments don’t affect the tackle industry.....
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    Tackle warehouse has mine with the status of "Manual Hold" when I inquired I was told they hadn't had the chance to process my Credit Card yet

When I told them it would be nice if they actually looked at my order and see that I paid with Paypal rather than lie to me they then said due to the large number of orders my order will not be processed for another two days
    It takes longer for payments to process through Paypal than it does if you just paid with a card on thier site. That's nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by RFeyoMN View Post
    It takes longer for payments to process through Paypal than it does if you just paid with a card on thier site. That's nothing new.
    I pay with paypal on TW all the time and never had an order put on hold not to mention take 4+ days before it gets processed let alone ship
    "The handicapped angler"

5. Member
    If you hadn't used Paypal, payment would have been processed immediately. It's an extra step...it should take longer.

If you hadn't used Paypal, payment would have been processed immediately. It's an extra step...it should take longer.
    You can say it as many times as you like but that doesn’t change my experience

I’ve purchased from TW with a credit card, debit card and PayPal and the process time is always the same

This is the first time I’ve ever had an order placed on hold
    "The handicapped angler"

Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    You can say it as many times as you like but that doesn’t change my experience

I’ve purchased from TW with a credit card, debit card and PayPal and the process time is always the same

This is the first time I’ve ever had an order placed on hold
    Yep I use paypal with them a lot and never had a hold or took any longer than credit or debit card.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    But, but, tournaments don’t affect the tackle industry.....
    Cracks me up how people think if they use the same baits a pro used to win a tournament that the will have the same results.

9. Member
    I've never had PayPal cause a delay in shipment with any online purchase, no matter who the retailer was.

10. Member
    I used paypal twice, and both times there was a delay. When I called the first time, they said it's customary. Never had a delay with paypal with any other vendor, payments have always been immediate. TW was the exception.

11. Member
    Ordered from LBF last weekend & Monday through PayPal
    Both shipments arrived yesterday!!

12. Member
    Got the email from LBF yesterday on order status. Then email from FedEx it's on a truck out for delivery.

13. Banned
    When TW places your order on manual hold its normally because they are very busy. Also if its ground shipping that manual hold happens more.

14. Banned
    LBF order came yesterday as well

Everyone ordering the magic classic baits to dominate their home waters.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

16. Banned
    Um I didnt, I ordered senkos because it was 20% off at LBF. F the classic winning bait

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Parnell View Post
    I ordered last Friday 3/15 and yesterday evening the package was ready for usps. So it will be shipped today. I am less than a hour from LBF.
    I am 50 miles from LBF and my package shipped Wednesday usps, just looked it up and now is in Knoxville tn 171 miles away. 🤔
    RANGER BOATS

18. Member
    I use PayPal for all my TW orders and have never noticed anything slower. Usually get my confirmation later in the evening of the day ordered and then it ships out the next day.

19. Member
    I put in two orders with LBF and one with TW.... I don't think any have shipped yet.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 250bassFL View Post
    Got the email from LBF yesterday on order status. Then email from FedEx it's on a truck out for delivery.
    My bad. Wishful thinking! FedEx brought me a different order.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast