Thread: Puma question

Banned

Puma question

Just bought a new to me 2010 Puma. Noticed it has amber lights in the livewells i have yet to figure outhow to get them to come on. I do not see a switch under the livewell lids . Any one got any idea

2. Banned
    Anyone know how to turn amber lights in the livewell

Try the Acc switch or fish emblem on the small touch pad. Often these are tied to the handrail lights, though the options dictate switches as people add items.

4. Banned
    Thank you sir . I did try that with no success. If the bulbs are somehow burned out what is the best way to remove and replace the lights?

They are a clearance light from a trailer which is a submersible lens. The light has a 1/4” stem (7/16) with nylon nut on the back side and they are a stainless steel frame. There are dozens of lights which are not Wesbar and are not stainless. Even Wesbar makes both styles and an LED as well. This is right on the edge of LED and Incandescent and could be either, and either will work fine.

Also check incoming power as it could be a wire loose over time. Both of these going out is quite unusual, though they may have gone out far apart and since your second ownership you don’t know.

Be sure you are registered for Quest also. It secures future service assistance with us and transfers the Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty. The cash incentives from Quest aren’t too bad either if you or your college/high school family fishes competitively.

The Quest program presently follows your ownership of that boat for as long as you have it. There’s no annual fee today and hasn’t been but one charge for over 20 years.

7. Banned
    Thank you sir ,you are just full of good info. Thanks

Yes, they tend to reach more challenges for you, if your a Quest member, on oddball requests. If your not willing secure ownership and join Quest, and it’s a second ownership, they definitely draw or cut a line.

Original ownership and membership is always appreciated!

BCB

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredcarl View Post
    Thank you sir . I did try that with no success. If the bulbs are somehow burned out what is the best way to remove and replace the lights?
    Make sure the Main power switch is on, than try the ACC button on the main control pad, or the ACC (fish emblem) on the small round pad.
    If nothing, try the Nav lights just to see if someone tied them in to those lights.
    If still no lights, make sure you have power at the lights with ALL those switches turned on. If you do have power, than its the lights. From there, turn one switch off at a time till power is removed. Now you know which switch powers those lights.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs