Banned

Can anyone make a few spinnerbait frames??

Hey fellas. Trying to find some spinnerbait frames. I’d like to start making everything from scratch but a this point in the season I need em a little sooner than later. What I’m looking for is some 1/2 and 3/4 ounce frames with a 5/0 hook. The gammy hook would be great if you had it, but the Mustad would work too. Im open to some different head types, as long as the head isn’t one of these super long style heads I’ve seen sometimes. The big thing for me is I want them with .035 wire. Seems like most I find are heavier wire than this.

If anyone makes these and would be willing to sell a few it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

2. Member
    I make one with .031 wire in both a 1/2 and 3/4 oz. Mostly for myself. How many are you wanting?

3. Member
    I'm a fan of lighter wire myself. I switched over to stanley spinner baits because they use a tapered wire. Wish I could figure out how to do it!

4. Member
    I make 1/2 and 5/8 with a .035 wire and 4/0 Mustad hook and twisted wire not R bend. If that interests you at all I can help you out.

LPO has begun selling spinnerbait frames to your specs. You can choose head style and weight, hook, head color or unpainted, and wire size/style. Reasonably priced. It might take them a couple of weeks to fill as they are all made to order.
    http://www.proluresonline.com/s.nl/s...gory.321044/.f