2011 Ranger Trailer Trailer (tandem) help

After unloading this past weekend I noticed a hose hanging loosely below the passenger side rear brake caliper on my 2011 Ranger Trailer (tandem). It looks as though the hose side connector 'snapped' internally (last pic but kinda blurry). There's also no discernible change in how the trailer brakes ... but I would image that caliper isn't working at all.

My questions are:

What do I need to replace ? The hose ? The brake hose connecting bolt on the caliper ?
    Who has these parts ? And any suggestions on what exactly I need parts wise ?
    Do I need to have the system bled ? (serious pain the butt with boat on the trailer)

Like of all us I’m reluctant to take it to the dealer / repair shop unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks guys for any help / ideas you can offer.

2024 Z520R / 2022 250 ProXS

Yes, needs to be repaired by replacing the hose. A local brake shop can likely do the repair, as can your boat dealer. You can get parts at a local auto parts store or get them from Ranger. Yes, the system will need to be bled.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Yes, needs to be repaired by replacing the hose. A local brake shop can likely do the repair, as can your boat dealer. You can get parts at a local auto parts store or get them from Ranger. Yes, the system will need to be bled.
    I wonder if a brake shop (prob cheaper & def closer than a dealer) would do the work if they can't put the trailer on a lift ?? Either way thanks for your help - now I know where to begin.
    2024 Z520R / 2022 250 ProXS

4. Scraps
    I did that on my new Phoenix trailer, put the wrench on the wrong part of the fitting and twisted it apart. Those exact hoses come pre-made to specific lengths with the fittings. Just Google "flexible brake line." I forget what the hose material is.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

5. Member
    I don't think that you have any brakes now, check the port at the trailer tongue to see if you any brake fluid left