Going to Give the Duracell/East Penn Mfg. a try!

Well my AC/Delco's would be 5 years old this season load tested good and taken care of but! And Sam's had these on sale for 20 bucks off till 03/24/19 and had a guy wanting to purchase the AC/Delco's 3 for 80 bucks so I went and picked the Duracell/East Penn's up.

The AC/Delco crank battery got weak last August so I got a real good deal on 800 marine cranker from advanced auto but it was only a series 24. I was a little worried about limited capacity so I replaced it too I'll find some place to use it.

Purchased 3 regular 31 DC and the specs on the 31 AGM was within my motor specs so got that for the crank/everything else battery.

Going to put them to the test! But going to put a good charge on them!

DURACELL AGM 31 DTMAGM.jpg

DURACELL DC 31.jpg

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

2. Member
    Just make sure the size 31 cranking battery is a combination cranking/deep cycle battery. With the $20 off it should set you back about $159.00 give or take.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post
    Well my AC/Delco's would be 5 years old this season load tested good and taken care of but! And Sam's had these on sale for 20 bucks off till 03/24/19 and had a guy wanting to purchase the AC/Delco's 3 for 80 bucks so I went and picked the Duracell/East Penn's up.

The AC/Delco crank battery got weak last August so I got a real good deal on 800 marine cranker from advanced auto but it was only a series 24. I was a little worried about limited capacity so I replaced it too I'll find some place to use it.

Purchased 3 regular 31 DC and the specs on the 31 AGM was within my motor specs so got that for the crank/everything else battery.

Going to put them to the test! But going to put a good charge on them!

DURACELL AGM 31 DTMAGM.jpg

DURACELL DC 31.jpg
    I have been using the Duracell Wet batteries for quite a while (I used to get them from the Deka Wholesaler but Sams has them cheaper), great batteries and cannot beat the price. I used a Deka 27M6 for my cranking and electronics battery. That was great as well. I am getting three new Deka Wet Cells plus the DEKA AGM for my starting battery. Should be good and the price is great.

4. Member
    I am on my 2nd set -all 31's- and I'm very pleased. You won't regret it!
    2015 Phoenix 819