Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

93sv still available for $599?

I want to buy one and the livescope package, but I can’t find one on sale. Does anyone know where I could order them with the sale price on the 93sv? Thanks in advance.

I picked one up at Cabela’s last week. They do not sell them online nor can you call and order one as they are sold out nation wide...but do expect more in. However, if you call the Cabela’s national 1800 number they can tell you which stores in your area have them in stock.

3. Member
    So here’s what I found out.. I just walked out of Cabela’s in Fort Worth TX with two of them & I paid $599 each. FYI, they have seven more of them in stock at the store. They were labeled $999.99 so I asked the salesman working the electronics section if he could sell them for $599.99. We was very nice and checked his computer... Said yes so I grabbed two of them but again they were not being advertised for this price so I had to ask. They didn’t have the livescope in stock.. Good luck!

Yes, When I called the national Cabela’s hotline last week they told me the Fort Worth store had 11 in stock.

5. Member
    The new marine catalog has them at 999.99

6. Member
    West Marine had them in stock for $599 last I called. You have to call the national number though.

West Marine I believe also price matches Cabela’s.

8. Member
    Thanks all. I went to Cabela's, found a really helpful manager and they are having one drop shipped to me from another store. I paid a little extra for 2nd day air. Then I ordered the Livescope ducer and both will be here before the weekend (hopefully). Thanks so much for the help! This board is great!

9. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creek Ranger View Post
    The new marine catalog has them at 999.99
    Keep in mind that when they went on sale for $599 those units had the g2 mapping.....the new ones for $999 have the g3 mapping......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Keep in mind that when they went on sale for $599 those units had the g2 mapping.....the new ones for $999 have the g3 mapping......
    AND the newest versions comes with the GT-52 transducer, rather than the CV-52. Its worth the price difference to, as I’m not looking for a unit to exclusively for livescope like some are.
    2015 Phoenix 819

11. Member
    I just bought 2 of them yesterday from the local Cabelas, who found them at an Idaho store, who is shipping them to the house. They had 9 available when I put my 2 on hold so I could stop and pay for them after work 3 hours later. By the time I got there and paid for them they had none left. Just need to sell the extra transducer when they get to the house tomorrow.

12. Member
    I called bps, Cabela's and west marine. Nobody has anymore of them. West marine does have the 94sv for $700.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishon!sc View Post
    I called bps, Cabela's and west marine. Nobody has anymore of them. West marine does have the 94sv for $700.
    I called BPS and Cabelas customer service and Cabelas was able to find me some yesterday. They said they are combining warehouses/stock software and it sounds like Canelas has their shit together more so than BPS.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by served_usmc View Post
    I called BPS and Cabelas customer service and Cabelas was able to find me some yesterday. They said they are combining warehouses/stock software and it sounds like Canelas has their shit together more so than BPS.
    The lady at cabela's looked for them but could not find any in stock anywhere.

15. Member
    FYI, I was going to purchase one but have decided not to do so for various reasons. They did have them in at the Tualatin Cabelas here in Oregon yesterday. I have not idea if they still have them or not. Phone number is (503) 822-2000.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxfisher View Post
    FYI, I was going to purchase one but have decided not to do so for various reasons. They did have them in at the Tualatin Cabelas here in Oregon yesterday. I have not idea if they still have them or not. Phone number is (503) 822-2000.
    The fort worth store has them in stock but they will not ship them.

17. Member
    The fort worth store has them in stock but they will not ship them.
    The customer service lady at my local cabelas called the Idaho store to have them drop ship to my address. I bought 2 gift cards for the total amount and she paid for them over the phone with those. Not sure if it’s t to the discretion of each location but that’s what they were able to do for me. Might be worth asking.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by served_usmc View Post
    The customer service lady at my local cabelas called the Idaho store to have them drop ship to my address. I bought 2 gift cards for the total amount and she paid for them over the phone with those. Not sure if it’s t to the discretion of each location but that’s what they were able to do for me. Might be worth asking.
    Thanks! I got one. It took a manager to call there manager to make it happen.

19. Member
    Thanks! I got one. It took a manager to call there manager to make it happen.
    Fantastic! Glad it worked out.

I hope y'all are getting Plus units if you plan to use Livescope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast