Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Been to a bunch but I think Van Halen(with Dave) takes it for me.
    2006 Stratos 294 Pro XL.2005 Yamaha 200 VMAX 3.1L. 8" Hydro Dynamics Rapid Jack. Ultrex 112 I-Plot link. 2 Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N.

Eric Clapton at the Xcel Center in St. Paul, 2006. Close second would be Edgar Winter at Miami in Ohio, 1971 or 1972.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

3. Member
    I would have to say Bob Seger at Cobo arena in Detroit. Was made into an album. Number 2 is Fleetwood Mac at Pine Knob

Quote Originally Posted by drscholl14 View Post
    Ask again this Fall after I see Foo Fighters and Tenacious D......
    Foo Fighters have easily put on the best concert I’ve ever been to.

5. Member
    So far it's been Rob Zombie with Anthrax. It was back in 04 or 05
    "We all have it commin kid....." Will Munny

6. Member
    Any Marc Broussard concert been to 4 or 5

7. Member
    BB King and ZZ Top. BB King was him sitting in a chair or standing on the stage playing. Nothing else but him the band. Held the crowd in the palm of his hand. Incredible music. Class act all the way.
    ZZ Top was great playing/music along with an elaborate stage show (Recycler Tour) that went on until the venue shut off their power. I believe they would have played all night as long as the crowd was into it. And they were.

8. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    I have been to a Bunch of great Concerts in the 80's always first 5 to 15 rows. . $10 over ticket price.. $25 instead of $15 > . I would have to go with Ten Years after and the Backup Band AC/DC. They had this little Funny little man hopping back and forth across the stage pluckin his Guitar and then Mr. Young sat on Von Scott's shoulders as he carry him around the first 40 rows of seats playing his guitar. HUGH Shootout to years at Jazz Fest with the GREAT Cajun and zydeco Music in the 90's with the Great Eats. The funny thing that relates to AC/DC- We were the ones hoping around all day at Jazz Fest with Everyone.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerPro16 View Post
    BB King and ZZ Top. BB King was him sitting in a chair or standing on the stage playing. Nothing else but him the band. Held the crowd in the palm of his hand. Incredible music. Class act all the way.
    ZZ Top was great playing/music along with an elaborate stage show (Recycler Tour) that went on until the venue shut off their power. I believe they would have played all night as long as the crowd was into it. And they were.
    The Recycler tour was seriously good and the stage show / effects were crazy good.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

10. Member
    Genesis... February 1974...Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
    John Mayall...1972

Im not a huge concert goer by any stretch but we went last year to see Arron Lewis and that was a damn good concert

12. Member
    Vern gosdin sounded live like he did on the radio. When it comes to country he was one of the absolute best. My favorite was in Livingston Tn. & there were only 4 of us there other then Vern & his band.

I was out riding around some subdivisions one day looking for lots to build on and was riding by one of the subd golf course tee boxes and saw Willie Nelson and 2 other band members about to tee off so I jumped out of the truck and shook his hand and he asked if I was coming to the show that night and I said yeah probably was. I won 2 VIP tickets later that day to his concert along with a meal and limo ride. Which I could've done without the limo ride. He played for 3 1/2hours straight and he seemed to have as good a time as everyone in the room. He sang some songs 2 and 3 times.

14. Member
    I have three. In no particular order.

U2 in Las Vegas. Saw them there a few years before this show during the Pop Tour, which was probably their low point, and they weren’t good but there was something special about this later show. I’ve seen them 6 - 7 times but this show in Vegas was incredible.

Dave Matthews Band at Shoreline Amphitheater. As with U2 I’ve seem DMB a bunch of times but this show was special.

Pearl Jam at the Outside Lands in San Francisco.

The common theme in all these shows was the mood of the band, the crowd and the overall environment. Kind of like those perfect days of fishing where the weather is perfect, your partner and you are both in great moods, and the fishing is incredible.

15. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Eagles - Hell Freezes over tour 1994 - Row G, Texas Stadium

Loudest:
    Quiet Riot, Dokken, Ratt & Saxon - Bronco Bowl Dallas Texas 1983 or 4
    Van Halen, BTO - Tarrant County Conv. Ctr. 1980 something

In the 90's My roommate played guitar and sang harmony for the Possum for about 20 years. Many shows watching live backstage while they performed and got to visit some very cool and historical venues.
    Got to meet a lot of musicians through the years. Scott Coney is a friend that also has been Alan Jackson's guitar player for about 15 years now.
    Tracy Byrd and Neal McCoy from East Texas.
    The original band Exile; JP Pennington, Les Taylor, Sonny LeMaire
    Pam Tillis, I knew her drummer Rodney Henderson also from East Texas
    Tyler Farr is the step son of my room mate previously mentioned.
    Tracy Lawrence
    Trace Adkins
    Mark Chestnut

First concert I ever witnessed.
    Pantera and Mistick Force at hammerjacks in Baltimore. Pantera was still basically still a bar band, damn what a show!!!

17. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    15 days before my wedding, 30 May, 1976 at RFK stadium. The place was packed and we were down front. Nazareth, Ted Nugent, Aerosmith, and Lynyrd Skynyrd (just a few months before the plane crash).

2nd best was in Raleigh in the mid '90s when we took our two young sons to see Kansas and Styx. Due to my wife's job in advertising, we had a VIP pass to put us up front.

One band I regret not ever seeing, RUSH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123