Yep...More Jackassery!

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/0...-pilot-program

At least they are considering a class to get around having to drive out of your way for a shakedown.

Sadly, this bullsh!t will continue. I'm really surprised other areas like Alex or Cross Lake,etc. have tried implementing something like this.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RFeyoMN View Post
    Sadly, this bullsh!t will continue. I'm really surprised other areas like Alex or Cross Lake,etc. have tried implementing something like this.
    Don't worry, if this keeps growing here, other areas like the ones you have mentioned will definitely start doing the same thing!

3. Member
    Its ridiculous, The user feed last year was 72% negative. But they claim they have so much support for it

4. Member
    I was at a few of the meetings last year, yes other counties were also present and asking when they can do this, they said they want to do this ASAP!

Problem I have with the self inspection is that you will have to pay for it. Also this is the part that the Assoc's leaders do not like and was added late. I'm guessing if this plan gets approved by DNR, the self inspection provision will mysteriously disappear after a year or two.

Copied this from FB:

What you can do if you want to stop this from happening:
    The entire fate of this proposal now rest on the DNR. The Wright County commissioners will meet with the DNR commissioner on Mar 21. If the DNR does not approve the plan by April 15, it will be dead. Send your concerns to these DNR contacts right away so that they receive it before they meet with the Wright County people.
    ann.pierce@state.mn.us
    steve.colvin@state.mn.us
    jess.richards@state.mn.us
    patti.blom@state.mn.us
    sarah.strommen@state.mn.us Commish

March 21, 2019 at 12:47 pm#1844925

5. Member
    We don't need to worry about that in FL. They have killed all of the vegetation with poison.. Good luck..