Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bqtoot View Post
    Maxxis 8008...absolute piece of mind!
    I’ve used both and the Endurance is in a whole other league. I’m not even a Goodyear fan but the endurance tires are that good.

2. Member
    just a quick questions guys?
    what air pressure you running in these endurance tires? full pressure on side walls ot a little lower, like 55?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Marathons and the blowouts and destruction they've caused have made me vow to never give Goodyear another penny of my money if I can help it, for whatever that's worth.
    +1

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    I’ve used both and the Endurance is in a whole other league. I’m not even a Goodyear fan but the endurance tires are that good.

same here!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Banned
    I replaced (4) 5 year old Marathons just because. Going on year 2 with Endurance. I like 'em. If for no other reason, the heavier load rating. I never liked the footprint bulge the Marathons had even when filled to 50psi. The endurance don't bulge.

Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    what air pressure you running in these endurance tires? full pressure on side walls ot a little lower, like 55?
    Max pressure
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

7. Member
    Think the Marathons have been discontinued?...

https://www.goodyearrvtires.com/pdfs/rv_inflation.pdf

Call Goodyear tech support. When I called and told the tech what I was reading on the web he chuckled and said no. He said it all depends on the load weight and running higher than needed pressure is actually not good. They have a chart available showing pressure based on load weight. Tech support available on GY web page.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12