Thread: Powerpole issue

Powerpole issue

My powerpole just stopped working it’s still lit up but makes no noice or movement when I try to make it go up or down? Any ideas?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Take your positive power cable off then put it back on, let me know results. Did you also try the buttons directly on the pump to eliminate any remote issues. Could be the board in the pump however dont wanna go there just yet.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 03-20-2019 at 08:03 AM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Take your positive power cable off then put it back on, let me know results. Did you also try the buttons directly on the pump to eliminate any remote issues. Could be the board in the pump however dont wanna go there just yet.
    did that and still doesn’t work

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Call Power Pole let them run a diagnostic thru the c monster app on your phone.. my guess is a bad board in the pump. They will ship you a new one takes about 15 min to replace and you will be back on the water. if by chance it is a different issue then they can find it thru the app as well.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Call Power Pole let them run a diagnostic thru the c monster app on your phone.. my guess is a bad board in the pump. They will ship you a new one takes about 15 min to replace and you will be back on the water. if by chance it is a different issue then they can find it thru the app as well.
    That's pretty cool they can diagnose via the app. Is this a remote connection to the phone or sending them a data file?