Installing Bob's Solid Motor Mounts in an OX66

Hey guys,

I've currently got my powerhead off and getting rebuilt, and I thought this would be a good time to install some of Bob's solid mounts. Looking at the uppers and lowers, they both look pretty straightforward, but before tearing into it, I wanted to see if there were any "gotcha's" I needed to be on the look out for? This is my first foray in motor mounts, so I don't know what to expect.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Member
    Simple puzzle you take apart and put back together with new parts. You’ve already done the hard part by removing the power head.
    Lake&Bay Boca
    SHO

3. Member
    Good deal, that is what I was thinking. Looking at the schematics, it looks like a few bolts, few washers, and thats that. But, in the vein of better safe than sorry, I figured I'd make sure there wasn't some super precise something I needed to check as I reassembled it.

4. Member
    Put bobs mounts in mine a few years back only draw back was alot of motor vibration just above idle other than that great improvement on handling

5. Member
    I hit a bit of a snag getting the mid section off. The top mounts are being a bear to remove. I've been hitting them with pb blaster every night this week, and plan on giving it another go this weekend. I've moved the bolts out about an inch, but thats about it so far.