Mounting bolt size on 2002 70 hp Yamaha?

Going to go up and visit my boat and remove the power trim unit this weekend to have it rebuilt. Want to make sure I have all the correct tools.
    Watched a video and the bolts holding the unit to the bracket are 14mm. Pretty sure that is the wrench or socket size needed. One of the mounting brackets needs to be moved to get the unit out and I'm not sure of the wrench size needed to remove the bolts and tap the bracket over to make enough room to get the trim unit out. Anyone know the size Bolts used and the wrench size needed? probably metric and want to make sure I have the correct size.
    Thank you.
    When all else fails, go fishing.

14mm is more likely the bolt size, which normally has a 21mm head. A 14mm head is typically found on a 9mm bolt which would be very small for mounting an engine.

3. Member
    I believe the 9 mm are what hold the power trim unit to the mounting bracket. I believe you are correct that the engine mounting bolts are 14 mm.
    Called a couple service dealers and can't get an answer. They want me to bring it in. If I was close enough to where I store the boat I would just check myself. Guess I'll bring everything I have and be safe.
    When all else fails, go fishing.