Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterzx19 View Post
    Poor choice on their part as it would help customers purchase the correct equipment. Don’t have unlimited resources so have to buy wisely. Rather have new 360 mega or something then SI...can’t afford both but need one.
    Leaking what is coming also tips off the competition and gives them more time to respond to something new and innovative being released by a competitor. The next opportunity for hearing of something new would typically be at ICast in July..So, if you need to buy before then you will have to go with what is available now.
    __________________________________________________ ___

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**
    __________________________________________________ ___

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N

2. Skeeterzx190
    Thanks for the date. At least gives me an idea of when something could be realeased.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterzx19 View Post
    Poor choice on their part as it would help customers purchase the correct equipment. Don’t have unlimited resources so have to buy wisely. Rather have new 360 mega or something then SI...can’t afford both but need one.
    Good business not to leak. A company has to clear inventory at the best possible price they can.

4. Member
    Good business not to leak. A company has to clear inventory at the best possible price they can.

Discounted prices from multiple vendors on a product usually signals the near future release of the latest and greatest replacement.

I’ve came to the conclusion that The 360 product is a dead line. HB is obviously having so many issues just trying to get their core products to work as designed that they can’t afford to invest in advancing the 360. And as they sit on their hands, the gap to the competition grows,

Prove me wrong. A technology product that a company invests in has frequent updates. When was the last 360 update?

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

Quote Originally Posted by Hollada View Post
    I’ve came to the conclusion that The 360 product is a dead line. HB is obviously having so many issues just trying to get their core products to work as designed that they can’t afford to invest in advancing the 360. And as they sit on their hands, the gap to the competition grows,

Prove me wrong. A technology product that a company invests in has frequent updates. When was the last 360 update?
    The 360 isn't broken so it doesn't need fixing.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    Agree
    Nitro z21

Neither is my Pentium PC. But it is 5 or so generations old.....

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    Disagree, my biggest gripe with 360 is it is worthless if you have to run rough water. The oil filled dome gets shook up and won’t read until you let the air bubbles disappate which takes 20-30minutes.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snodogg View Post
    Disagree, my biggest gripe with 360 is it is worthless if you have to run rough water. The oil filled dome gets shook up and won’t read until you let the air bubbles disappate which takes 20-30minutes.

Thats a valid complaint
    Nitro z21

I've not had this problem on Ontario or Champlain. What are you seeing in your picture when this happens?
    2024 Phoenix 21 XE - Mercury 250 PRO XS Serial #3B429919
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO
    2010 Skeeter 20i - Yamaha 250 SHO
    1988 Procraft 1780 Competitor - Mercury 100

Disagree, my biggest gripe with 360 is it is worthless if you have to run rough water. The oil filled dome gets shook up and won’t read until you let the air bubbles do, just partially filled. disappate which takes 20-30minutes.
    Maybe your issue is it is not completely oil filled. There have been several that reported oil leaking out.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonG View Post
    Agree

Agree

14. Member
    I love my Birds but ........
    HB better come up with something to compete with Garmin Livescope and it sure isn't the 360 in it's current state.
    I have allot of $$$$ invested in my Birds, by far the clearest images you can get but I want to find and catch fish.
    My Birds have been moved to the console, my Livescope is now my tool that I use to find and catch fish once I get to an area I choose to fish.
    I wish this was not the case but it is for me.
    HB please do something!!!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleagris1 View Post
    I've not had this problem on Ontario or Champlain. What are you seeing in your picture when this happens?
    Dont see anything. Haven’t noticed any oil leak out.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    I love my Birds but ........
    HB better come up with something to compete with Garmin Livescope and it sure isn't the 360 in it's current state.
    I have allot of $$$$ invested in my Birds, by far the clearest images you can get but I want to find and catch fish.
    My Birds have been moved to the console, my Livescope is now my tool that I use to find and catch fish once I get to an area I choose to fish.
    I wish this was not the case but it is for me.
    HB please do something!!!
    I scratch my head at this one every time. I find fish with my birds. I target them with my LS and 360.

Finding them with Garmin imaging is the issue. There imaging is no better than it was when they first released in the US. Talk about a product that needs updating!

Don't believe me? Take a ride with a Garmin and you will see exactly what I am talking about.

17. Member
    Lol, the Garmin imaging is poor compared to HB no doubt but there it's not even fair to compare the information you get from Livescope to 360. Not only do you get distance but depth and most importantly you see how the fish react to your bait, nothing else even comes close. I love my Birds, thought they were we best. Time and time again I can ride by a dock and not see any fish, drop the LS down see and catch fish. Go to next dock and see fish with HB SI, not sure what's happening. Thought I was pretty good with my Birds, now I wonder what I've been missing. Please HB do something!!!

18. Member
    Any update on Mega 360 release date?

19. Member
    December 2019
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv