Xpress X19/Seadek

Anyone have experience with this boat? I like the Vexus 1980 but the xpress price is nice with a 200 hp rating. Is a 200 a little much or go with a 175? Also what is your experience with sea deck? Is it better then carpet in anyway?

My new xpress has seadek in it. I havent taken delivery yet but will someday. Ive fished in several flats boats with it in the keys. Its cooler and easier on your back

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    where did you order it?
    2016 Xpress X19 with Yamaha 200 SHO

Rothwell marine in hope

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    Vexus hulls are 100 gauge Xpress is 125 .That may be why they underated the horse power .I like my seadek but if I bought another I would get carpet

6. Member
    I love my Seadek, and I was unsure when I got it. Was bragging to my friends this past weekend when I washed my boat and the Seadek looked brand new (easy to clean too). Get as much HP as you can afford....
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

7. Member
    Nickl i'm curious, why would you go back to carpet ?

8. Member
    I have had both in xpress boats .Lids shut quieter and overall the hole boat is quieter.You also have to watch the way you turn your reels.The will put dents in it while strapped down .I have one small hole form a reel in mine.

9. Member
    Think about it this way .Go in a house with all tile or hard wood floors copair to a house with carpet.

10. Member
    Thanks for the info. Have a new X19 with the appearance package coming in April. Hope i don't regret the seadeck