Express X19 Pro/SeaDek

Anyone have experience with this boat? I like the Vexus 1980 but the xpress price is nice with a 200 hp rating. Also what is your experience with sea deck? Is it better then carpet in anyway?

2. Member
    I had a x19 really liked it the 200 sho is nice. My new x21 has seadek I like it so far nit sure how it will hold up.But my 2 cents you can't go wrong with the Xpress
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

3. Member
    I looked at both boats at the Fort Worth boat show this weekend. The express had the sea deck. It was really sharp looking and I would guess easier to maintain.

I was disappointed at how flat the bottom of the Vexus was. But where you are fishing the Red that probably wouldn’t matter much.

4. Member
    I’ve never owned an aluminum boat but for some reason I can’t justify the 50+ price tag for a 19ft fiberglass. I mainly fish caddo and small tree lakes so I can typically get out of the wind. Even with it blowing it doesn’t get to crazy unless your on toledo. Tharris anything you didn’t like about the 19?

5. Member
    I've fished out of my Unc's X19 since 2007; however, it has a 150 VMax. Still runs high 50s loaded. Hands down, the finest tin boat I've ever been in. Handles like a glass boat, bow lift is amazing, and sits like a glass boat with TM down. If my dealer sold 'em, I'd have one.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andy52887 View Post
    I’ve never owned an aluminum boat but for some reason I can’t justify the 50+ price tag for a 19ft fiberglass. I mainly fish caddo and small tree lakes so I can typically get out of the wind. Even with it blowing it doesn’t get to crazy unless your on toledo. Tharris anything you didn’t like about the 19?
    No not really . I am retired amd as a hobby I but and sell a few boats. Bought the x 19 to sell had a new Ranger rt188 after driving and fishing out of the x19 I sold my rt188. I liked the boat a lot .I kept it almost 4 years. I wanted a x21 and ran upon a killer deal on one so I bought it but he 19 was a great boat in my eyes. no boat it perfect and what I like you may not but to me they are tough boats .
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.