Thread: Bow lights

Bow lights

I have a 2000 203 and seen another 203 at a Bass Champs at Rayburn which had LED bow lights installed on the front in the rope rub rail. looked good and were very bright. Thinking about installing something permanent like this. Any ideas on who may carry them or something else befitting my 203.

Thanks for any help, David
    David Disler / Porter TX

3. Member
    https://tacomarine.com/led-lights

A lot of the saltwater builders are using F38-6602. Please take note that to be USCG compliant the nav lights have to be set at a precise angle to the center line of the boat which can usually be found at some distance from the bow but every model of boat is different due to the bow design in plan view. This has to do with the crossover point of red/green from head on and it is designed into the plug in pole lights and any dual lens single unit.

4. Member
    Running led lights on my 190...havent had a problem with water patrol yet here in Missouri
    1995 ChampioN 190 1995 Mercury 200 XRI Lowrance Ghost

5. Member
    riverby flats caretaker, Telephone Tx./lake fork texas

Is there anything to add to the strips to make them STICK better or just make alil more sure they don't fall off during a hard run or just not exactly "water proof"